According to sources, the players leaving before the game against Rayo Vallecano, Manchester United sources stated that the case was an internal disciplinary matter and that they could not clarify if the individuals involved had been or would be fined by Ten Hag.
Cristiano Ronaldo and other Manchester United players leaving Old Trafford before the conclusion of Sunday’s friendly match against Rayo Vallecano, according to Erik ten Hag, was “unacceptable.”
The Red Devils finished their preseason practices against another Spanish team the day after sending a potent team to Oslo to take on Atletico Madrid on Saturday.
Ronaldo played the opening 45 minutes of his first preseason game as Rayo and Rayo at Old Trafford tied 1-1.
Due to a family matter, the 37-year-old had to skip the preseason tour of Thailand and Australia. The fugitive forward was seen leaving Sunday’s game with Diogo Dalot.
If Ronaldo stays he is not going to loom over the United manager as he did last season. Ten Hag is communicating concisely and clear from observing him and speaking to players he is not fazed by the dressing room. Authority has been restored to the Man Utd manager's role. (Samuel Luckhurst, MEN)
After the game, Ten Hag chose not to address the media, although he has since revealed his but he has since made his displeasure known to Viaplay, the broadcaster.
“There were many more (as well as Ronaldo) who went home,” the United boss said.
Asked if he condoned it, Ten Hag said: “Certainly not, this is unacceptable for everyone. I tell them that it’s unacceptable, that we are a team, a squad and that you should stay until the end.”
Ten Hag will take charge of his first competitive match as United manager on Sunday when Brighton arrive at Old Trafford in the Premier League.
“He’s Got It All”- Liverpool Player Considered “Most Skilled In Premier League” After Man City Performance
FOLLOW US: FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | REDDIT