Our employees are as committed to the company’s success as the athletes are to winning championships. We provide a distinctive and exciting working environment, good training, and recognition and rewards for the role that each worker plays.
|Job||Matchday Car Park Steward|
This position is an important part of the Stadium Security team, which is in charge of all aspects of event safety and security related to the Old Trafford Stadium, team operations, and other Manchester United Limited property. This position is intended to improve the matchday experience for all of our supporters and guests.
To direct and supervise vehicles entering and departing the car parks, to guarantee that all vehicles are parked in designated bays, and to aid in the car parks’ safe operation.
Identify and address the requirements of customers and coworkers, with a focus on initiating and inviting interaction and communication, and aiming to provide excellent customer service.
Collect cash in exchange for parking tickets at designated cash car parks as prompted.
- To reconcile all cash to parking tickets issued.
- To ensure that car park permit holders are allowed access to their designated areas.
- To understand their general responsibilities towards the health and safety of all categories of spectators, (including those with disabilities and children), other stewards, all staff and themselves.
- Strictly adhere to our presentational requirements, dress code and uniform standards.
- The Old Trafford Venue is open on evenings and weekends throughout the year, and as such the ability to work flexibly across different shift patterns is desirable.
- To undertake specific duties in an emergency or as directed by the safety officer or the appropriate emergency services officer.
- To undertake any additional duties as directed/instructed by either the Car Parking Supervisor or Manager.
- First class customer service skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Flexible, proactive approach to work
- Good communication skills
- Experience working within a car park or security role previously is desirable but not essential.
The successful individual will initially work exclusively match day shifts, with the possibility of switching to non-match day shifts later