Manchester United strives to be the greatest on and off the field, and the caliber of our backroom staff distinguishes us from the competition.
Our employees are as committed to the company’s success as the athletes are to winning championships. We provide a distinctive and exciting working environment, good training, and recognition and rewards for the role that each worker plays.
Manchester United primarily recruits staff through our internet channels and works with a small number of recognized recruitment firms to fill extra positions as needed. Manchester United does not engage with specific persons to recruit on its behalf, and we will never request payment for any uniform or similar products prior to making an offer of employment.
|Job||Art Director Manchester United|
|Category||London Office Corporate Services|
As one of the world’s largest football clubs, we are always innovating in terms of how we engage and connect with our global audience. We are searching for an Art Director to assist us drive innovative and interesting campaigns for the club and our partners within the Brand & Club Marketing team.
In this role, you will be in charge of the development and design of unique visual solutions for cross-channel efforts. With great conceptual thinking and leading design talents, you will bring a fresh energy to an already leading, first-class creative team. Daily, you will:
- Create powerful concepts and designs for club campaigns and projects
- Lead and collaborate with design teams to develop effective visual designs
- Lead creative projects, whether creating or presenting storyboards
- Create, develop and produce original and innovative creative ideas that deliver results and align with our business goals
- Be a channel specialist with a clear understanding of delivering content across different channels
- Communicate and advocate creative thinking and technical execution to the team throughout the project
- More than five years of creative experience in art direction and design with a focus on sports and consumer brands
- An understanding of creating brand-led work, challenged and connected to relevant audiences
- An expert across Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, etc)
- Proven portfolio of developing concepts into compelling visual design
- Ability to deliver comprehensive knowledge of design and processes to wider design teams
- Ability to communicate clearly and visually with clear storyboards
- Knowledge and sensitivity to trends that influence design in general, design, sport and athletes
- Passion and energy, willing to challenge and push new creative thinking in a fast-moving environment
- Experience in collaborating with Art Directors, Designers, Video Editors and Creative Directors
- Full knowledge of and experience in brand, campaign, social, and digital development
- Ability to deliver on multiple projects and delegate work efficiently
- Demonstrated creative success in leading collaborative multi-functional teams
This advert will close on 23rd June 2022
MUFC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the protection of children and people who are at danger in the workplace.
Employing someone in a UK-based job who does not have permission to reside and work in the UK is illegal. Before applying for any of our positions, you should familiarize yourself with the immigration regulations that apply to you.
MUFC actively encourages diversity in the workplace and strives to guarantee that all job seekers and employees are treated equally and fairly. All candidates, regardless of age, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or nationality, are encouraged to apply.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support your application and perform at your best, please do not hesitate to contact to make a request; we are here to help.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any reasonable modifications to support your application and operate at your best; we are here to assist you.
register below for Permanent & Temporary positions.