The Club is currently seeking exceptional Stewards to work on matchdays/major events on a casual basis at Emirates Stadium. You will operate as an ambassador for the Club and provide a best in class service in order to enhance the fan and customer experience, whilst ensuring safety and security standards are maintained at all times.
Suitable candidates should be smart, friendly and confident when dealing with members of the public.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preventing unauthorised entry into the Stadium
- Ticket checks following protocol
- Ensuring safe entry and exit of fans
- Manage, monitor and control crowds safely
- Monitoring exit gates, lifts & staircases
- Manage conflict and queue management
- Offer fans and guests exceptional matchday experience
Successful applicants on a casual worker basis must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Skills and expertise – relevant customer service experience
- Fan and customer focus – ability to communicate effectively with all guest types
- Teamwork and drive results – working in a fast paced and busy environment, desire to achieve targets
- Live the values – live and breathe ‘The Arsenal Way’, have an understanding of football, and be able to demonstrate Club knowledge and history is desirable
- The availability and flexibility to work evenings, weekdays and weekends.
- Be prepared to work in all weather conditions.
Please note successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check, Right to work check and
‘Please note that all applicants should have existing right to work in the UK. Due to recent immigration law changes related to Brexit, any EU nationals who are applying for casual work should already hold EU Settled or Pre-Settled Status and will be asked to provide evidence of this if they are successful’.
Arsenal FC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and its policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment.
Location : Arsenal FC
Please note, this vacancy closes on 31st July 2022.