Arguably the biggest fixture on the English football calendar will take place when Manchester United host Liverpool on Monday Night Football.
Liverpool are currently 12th on the PL tables, having drawn their first two games of the campaign against Fulham and Crystal Palace.
Manchester United, meanwhile, are now bottom of the Premier League table, having lost their opening two matches to Brighton & Hove Albion and Brentford.
Here we go with some stats and facts ahead of the game where the two clubs with the most PL trophies in the history of the competition have only two points COMBINED:
• Manchester United have won just one of their previous 12 Premier League games against Liverpool (D6, L5).
• Liverpool have failed to win either of their opening two matches of a Premier League season for the first time since 2012.
• Manchester United could lose their opening three matches of a top-flight season for only the fourth time and the first time since 1986.
• Liverpool are unbeaten in all 21 of their Premier League fixtures so far in 2022 (W16, D5).
• Mohamed Salah is one goal away from becoming the first Liverpool player in history to reach double figures against United.
• Klopp's side could become the first in the club's history to win on three successive league visits to Old Trafford. They could also go five unbeaten in the league at Old Trafford for the first time since 1927 and equal the club record.
• Liverpool have scored in 29 of the last 30 away league games – the exception being at Leicester City last December in a 1-0 defeat.
Fabinho hopes Liverpool pile further misery on Manchester United and Erik ten Hag: “I don’t care if a win pushes them a little bit more into crisis.” He stated via Independent.