The latest Arsenal FC Transfer round-up so far this summer window straight from reputable sources.
- Expect movement in the Kai Havertz deal today. Paperwork processed. 100%.
- Official announcements all that is left.
- Havertz will 100% be an Arsenal player. No worries here.
Kai Havertz will 100% be an Arsenal player. No worries here.
Kai Havertz to wear the number 29 jersey Arsenal
According to Caught Offside’s Darren Looney, Kai Havertz will wear the number 29 jersey following his transfer to Arsenal.
Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United, Liverpool and Co. face huge transfer shift as UEFA prepare new Premier League rule
“Havertz wore the number 29 at both Leverkusen and Chelsea and at Arsenal, the Germany international will unsurprisingly do the same.” Havertz is set to join Arsenal in a £65m move with Mikel Arteta the driving force behind the deal. Everything agreed. 100%. No doubts.
- Manchester City are set to bid for Declan Rice today after positive talks with player and West Ham.
- Arsenal still favourites and will launch a third bid today.
- Rice prefers Arsenal move but West Ham want to work with the highest bidder.
- Our source has confirmed that Arsenal’s third bid will get close to West Ham’s valuation. Let’s wait and see.
Jurrien Timber should be wrapped up in the next couple of days.
Arsenal and Ajax only about £7m apart in valuation.
Player wants move and is excited by the project. Personal terms not an issue.
Secret talks were held over the FA Cup Final weekend.
- No update here.
- Arsenal are trying to seal deals for their main targets first.
- More then likely depend on Thomas Partey situation, before Arsenal make a move.
Friday’s are usually important days in the transfer window as clubs look to get deals before the weekend. Expect a lot of updates on Arsenal transfers today.